My Primary Graduation :'')

Picture when saying goodbye to our teachers
Credits: to my teacher chim
Hello viewers, I'm back with a really meaning full story about me & my primary school.
As u guys know my primary school is SJK(C) Chung Hwa (P) . I been in that school for 6 years & I have a lot of meaning full memory but my graduation memory will always be my special's. That school is like my second house & all the teachers are like my second mom & dad. How could I not be sad knowing that I will leave that school. Maybe, my secondary school is beside my primary school & maybe i will visit there everyday but it will never be the same. All of the teacher teach me until my UPSR.
gather together

 After the UPSR's over, I will never forget, how happy we were. 
I graduate on 20/ 12 / 2015, to be honest I miss them already. I watch our
performance video over & over. Thinking about all the memory together. It really touched my heart. Sometimes, i feel like crying. I will show u guys some of the picture when I graduated
.

So hope u guys enjoy my graduation story, for more picture of me graduation check out my facebook. Addiena Aswad & follow my instgram  A.ddienaa. See u guys on my next story. byeee



Our last 6H class picture togrther ;'')

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting for the first time using blog for online store

5 minutes to turn a Bad Day into a Good day!

ARGS 45th International Day ( 9TH APRIL 2016)