ARGS 45th International Day ( 9TH APRIL 2016)

Hello lovelies, I'm sorry for not being really active lately. I was so busy with my study. So i came back with a juicy story. It was my first time performance for ARGS 45th IUDAY 2016, Interact club. I can't describe the awesome, IUDAY. I watched all the videos & I'm proud to be an interacter. A really big thank u to all my senior interacters, without u there will be no IUDAY for us. We worked so hard to success this event. Thank u to all the peoples that came for our IUDAY. The dances was so WOW, the choirs was AMAZING. I will be sharing videos & picture


VIDEOS

  1. https://www.facebook.com/CSL4D/videos/1257239064289598/
  2. https://www.facebook.com/ken.zo.549/videos/10210163290701337/






PICTURES


MY BEAUTIFUL SENIOR, QYARAA
KAK SARA WAJIHA :)
Peace Yow

KAK SARA XD
TWO OF MY 2 YEARS AGO SENIORS CAME,
KAK MAYVIE & KAK PAJLIN ( my sister)


Pretty Qyra

ARGS Senior & our Interact president 



Lucky Draw Winner

Medina came to our IUDAY 


ARGS INTERACT BODS


OUR BODS

YUM, YUM, YUM



Thanks to all our seniors that came
SKETCH


ARGS INTERACTERS A.K.A THIS YEAR BOND GIRLS
A BIG THANK U TO ALL THE VIEWERS THAT STILL READ  MY BLOG PAGE. IM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT BEING ACTIVE LATELY. STAY TUNE FOR MY NEXT STORY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting for the first time using blog for online store

5 minutes to turn a Bad Day into a Good day!